IP tracking system

Oliver O'Boyle oliver.oboyle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 15:46:59 UTC 2021

I've found success with NIPAP:

https://spritelink.github.io/NIPAP/

I've built some yaml-based templates and python-based loading tools that
populate everything from the VRF to the prefix pools and descriptions
etc... in a pretty complex setup. It's quite flexible, though you will
spend some time inthe docs to get it all working the way you want. NIPAP is
all developed in python so it's easy to sift through the code if you need.

Oliver

--
:o@>