Log4j mitigation

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Mon Dec 13 20:01:06 UTC 2021

     Well,

     In my experience, it is a really widely used library.  It has been
pretty much the de-facto standard for logging for a long while.

IMHO

     So anything Java (and exposed obviously) need a review...

Best Practices

     As a standard we always tent to push our customers to more
light-weight logging library with less magic.

PS: And it is not the first time Log4j ended causing headaches... For
those wondering.  I remember back in 2017 when everyone was angrily
saying they'll change for something else...

https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvekey.cgi?keyword=log4j

-----
Alain Hebertahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911http://www.pubnix.net     Fax: 514-990-9443