Log4j mitigation

Jean St-Laurent jean at ddostest.me
Mon Dec 13 10:54:14 UTC 2021

Well if you look to the right you won't see it, but if you look to the left you will see it.

Meaning, that for a successful attack to work, the infected host needs to first download a payload from ldap.

And ldap runs on port 389/636.

You probably can't see the log4j vulnerability in the https, but you should be able to see your servers querying weird stuff on internet on port 389/636.

Just don't allow your important hosts to fetch payload on internet on port 389/636.

Et voila! Look to the left, not to the right.

Jean