Looking for a Microsoft contact for helping a long lasting email delivery problem between Google and MS 365

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Fri Dec 10 14:10:26 UTC 2021

https://www.mailop.org/

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com

Midwest-IX
http://www.midwest-ix.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Payam Poursaied" <me at payam124.com>
To: "NANOG" <nanog at nanog.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 8, 2021 9:53:18 PM
Subject: Looking for a Microsoft contact for helping a long lasting email delivery problem between Google and MS 365

Hi
Sorry guys if this message bothers you. I would really appreciate it if someone from Microsoft, from the org deals with spam/quarantine Microsoft 365 Business email service could contact me offlist.

We have a long-standing email delivery problem between Google (Google Workspace) and Microsoft (Microsoft 365 Business).

Since October 15 th , when I found enough evidence of a problem with the Microsoft filtering system, I have gone through so many avenues. And I have documented all the communications and got nowhere. So believe me! I’m not calling for a CEO because of a tasteless cookie!

Google Support does not help (and honestly could not do more. As Google’s servers have delivered to MS servers)

October 15 th , support ticket here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=614866&clcid , support number: SR1530082617, result: technically nothing!
November 10 th , support ticket here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=614866&clcid , support number: SRX1531269453, result: technically nothing!
November 17 th , eventually, I signed up for an MS Business account to replicate the problem and escalate it within MS. So many back and forth, the last call was sending the EML, which I sent. Needless to say, sending the problematic content to the support was another mess! As those content got filtered by MS Mailserver. Ticket number 28465129. I should say the support guy is trying to do his best, but you can imagine it would be much challenging to voice up for an edge case in a large organization.

I have been working in a 1K-headcount company and have seen genuine customer cases get mistreated. So I feel challenges at the size of MS. So, if anyone from MS is willing to give a hand to pinpoint the problem and get it solved, please contact me offlist.

Best Regards
Payam Poursaied