Anyone else seeing DNSSEC failures from EU Commission ? (european-union.europa.eu)

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Thu Dec 9 15:18:59 UTC 2021

Ca By wrote on 09/12/2021 14:36:
> Just saying, facts are on my side. Check the number of times dnssec
> caused an outage. Then check the number of hacks prevented by dnssec.
> Literally 0.

it serves a purpose.  There are plenty of actors, both public and
private sector, who would be happy to announce their own local
.root-servers.net address blocks, with consequent security issues for
all end users at the receiving end (+ leakage causing collateral
damage). For all its other flaws, dnssec makes this style of dns
compromise difficult.

Nick