questions about ARIN ipv6 allocation

Valerie Wittkop vwittkop at nanog.org
Tue Dec 7 16:46:27 UTC 2021

Folks -

Please remember this mail list is in place to provide for an exchange of technical information and the discussion of specific implementation issues that require cooperation among network service providers.

The Mailing List is not an appropriate platform to resolve personal issues, engage in disputes, or file complaints.

Valerie Wittkop
Program Director
vwittkop at nanog.org | +1 734-730-0225 (mobile) | www.nanog.org
NANOG | 305 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 100 | Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA
ASN 19230