Latency/Packet Loss on ASR1006

Colin Legendre clegendre at coextro.com
Tue Dec 7 16:38:33 UTC 2021

That's what I thought.

Our total inbound bandwidth from upstreams is about 20G at max.. so that
really is the total bandwidth...

Now we are terminating about 1800 PPPoE sessions on the router as well, and
have policing set on them, as well as shaping on a couple of our major
downstream links.

Is anyone interested in making a few $ and taking a look for us, to see if
we are really hitting capacity, or if some sort of tuning could be done to
help us eak out a little bit more from this device before upgrading.

---
Colin Legendre