Your opinion on security and privacy implication of CDN - a 2min survey

Rui Xin cdn.sec.research at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 22:34:46 UTC 2021

Hi all,

This is a reminder for this survey. Thank you to those who have filled out
the survey! Your input is greatly appreciated.

Do any of your websites employ password-based logins? Do they also use a
CDN service? Are you concerned about the security of users' passwords? Are
there any measures to protect users' sensitive information?

Many websites we investigated so far send users' account credentials
directly to their CDN providers, enabling the possibility of passive
attacks. This survey aims at finding people's awareness of the security and
privacy implications of such an issue, and we (researchers from Duke
University) would love to hear your opinion.

Please help us out by filling out this short and anonymous survey (8
multiple choice questions, <2 minutes).

Survey URL: https://duke.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6tUJE7uqzFQv1d4

Thank you so much in advance, and we look forward to reading your responses!

Best,
Rui Xin