private 5G networks?

Jean St-Laurent jean at ddostest.me
Mon Dec 6 13:10:33 UTC 2021

Probably not. There seem to be a new portfolio starting.

Your telco could probably have a special product for business/enterprises which need private 5G without all the learning of technical stuff.

Telco have strong expertise and reliable systems IMO, just not moving very fast to new products.

While at it, make sure you tell your CFO that you want it on IPv6. 😊

Jean