.bv ccTLD

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Mon Dec 6 03:05:34 UTC 2021

It appears that Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> said:
> [...]

22793 .llc
114209 .ltd
3924 .inc
23812 .gmbh

The larger number in .ltd and .gmbh and .llc is likely because they
don't check that you are actually incorporated and the price is about $25 or
$50.

For .inc they don't check either but the price is more like $2000.

They're all pretty lame compared to .biz with 1.4 million, or .com with 158 million.

R's,
John