.bv ccTLD

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Sat Dec 4 03:30:24 UTC 2021

According to Jay R. Ashworth <jra at baylink.com>:
> [...]

I suspect the Bougainvillians (Bougainvillains?) have a few more urgent topics
to attend to.  The island's only significant asset is a huge copper mine which
has been closed since 1989 when the civil war started.  If they can't figure
out how to both get the mine open again and to deal with the environmental mess
left by the former operator, they won't have much of a country.

R's,
John
--
Regards,