.bv ccTLD

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Dec 4 00:46:32 UTC 2021

In general I could I understand that, but it is my understanding that the domain is still marked reserved at the Secretariat, which is to say they could not have assigned any domains in it yet, even if they were inclined to which we are told they are not.

In short, I think this is a possibility not an impossibility or I wouldn't have asked.

-- jra