questions about ARIN ipv6 allocation

Edvinas Kairys edvinas.email at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 20:44:58 UTC 2021

Hello,

We're setting up IPv6 network is USA. Our company has branches and
different legal entities in EU and US. We've some ipv6 PI subnets already
allocated by RIPE for EU datacenters. I have few questions:

1) Is it possible to reuse some portion of RIPE allocated ipv6 addresses in
USA ? Or we need to ask for the new ones by requesting in ARIN ?
2) Can i request in ARIN just ipv6 subnets for USA DCs, but to use the same
AS number which was allocated by RIPE in EU ?

Thanks