private 5G networks?

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Wed Dec 1 14:37:29 UTC 2021

> This should give a good overview:
>
> https://backend.orbit.dtu.dk/ws/files/128950142/COMST2661384.pdf
>
> It is in fact quite interesting.

Thanks for sharing that. Excellent read, really interesting stuff.

Couple quick takeaways:

- The design is clearly well thought out to account for the environment of
tunnels and moving trains.
- They have designed redundancy and diversity into the systems that would
really make it difficult to execute a prolonged attack.
- Certain aspects of the underground environment actually make some things
easier than a wide open area.