An update on the AfriNIC situation

Sabri Berisha sabri at cluecentral.net
Mon Aug 30 17:35:08 UTC 2021

----- On Aug 30, 2021, at 6:29 AM, Rubens Kuhl rubensk at gmail.com wrote:

> And that's why carpet bombing those IP blocks might be needed so the next

entity that ends up with those IP addresses long after CI has gone into
oblivion will have its engineers debug odd routing issues for years. We all
know that people regularly fail to update their manually entered filters on
at least a few of their routers.

The learned people on this list do not strike me as the kind of person to
go out and engage in vigilante justice if a court decides against them. The
very fabric of our civilized society depends on us resolving our conflicts
in court, not out on the (virtual) streets. You may disagree with a ruling
but I implore you to respect it.

Rules... Without them we'd live with the animals.*

Thanks,

Sabri

*(c) John Wick