An update on the AfriNIC situation

Valerie Wittkop vwittkop at nanog.org
Mon Aug 30 15:17:13 UTC 2021

Please be mindful of usage guideline number 6 - Behavior or posts that are defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, or include foul language, character assassination, and lack of respect for other participants are prohibited.

Valerie Wittkop
Program Director
vwittkop at nanog.org | +1 734-730-0225 (mobile) | www.nanog.org
NANOG | 305 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 100 | Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA
ASN 19230