An update on the AfriNIC situation

Mark Seiden mis at seiden.com
Fri Aug 27 23:54:30 UTC 2021

i’ll save you some time.

larus Foundation seems to be a shell in Hong Kong. with one employee named as the “Chair” since 1/2019.  (She was previously
executive assistant to the CEO of Larus Cloud Service Limited, and before that at University.). There is an org chart but nobody
on Linkedin has said they hold any of the positions.

(As far as I can tell, HK does not appear to be completely transparent about charitable foundations, but Larus Foundation Limited
is listed on the govt list as a tax exempt charitable foundation, effective 10/08/2020.)

and then there’s

LARUS Limited
tagline: "The Best IP Address Solutions On The Planet” which seems to be in the same business as the plaintiff.

Hm, he’s the CEO since 2016 according to LinkedIn.