Amazon Contact?

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Aug 26 18:45:03 UTC 2021

Amazon's vendor responsible for this got a ticket from Amazon this morning
(and I sent them a generic contact us form message on Monday).  They
emailed me a few minutes ago and said they white listed the one /32 I had
complaints for.

I detailed our subnet, but I suspect since we only had the one /32 with
complaints they won't be doing any whitelisting on the entire subnet.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St