Tools and procedure for Network testing

Humberto Galiza humbertogaliza at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 18:22:47 UTC 2021

Sorry if you thought so Etienne, but I didn't mean to 'suggest' it as
a second-class/second option solution (please note I only mentioned
cost and open source as the factors; I'm sure there are much more to
evaluate!). I just put the options on the table willing to help him to
see what's available out there. It is up to him now to pick X, Y, or
go with ping -i.

This list is really become more and more sensitive these days :p