Tools and procedure for Network testing

Humberto Galiza humbertogaliza at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 17:35:31 UTC 2021

I've used Ixia for similar purposes (nothing related to voip stuff
though), but as others already said equipment cost is a factor here.
If the budget is short or if you're willing to go with an open source
suite for testing, you might want to have a look at Pktgen-DPDK too:
https://github.com/pktgen/Pktgen-DPDK
There are tons of tutorials out there explaining how to use Linux +
pktgen-dpdk to generate traffic. I hope it helps.

Cheers!