"Tactical" /24 announcements

Tim Raphael raphael.timothy at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 23:49:21 UTC 2021

We do something similar - build the prefix lists externally (based on
PeeringDB, IRR, RPKI data) and push them with config management on regular
intervals.
This sort of automated policy architecture is clearly becoming more common,
and the drive (see: MANRS) is ever-increasing.
I'd really like some sort of dynamic, standard method to achieve this
off-box.

> It's all open source, available at
> https://github.com/wolcomm/eos-prefix-list-agent

Very neat indeed!