"Tactical" /24 announcements

Tim Weippert weiti+nanog at weiti.org
Sun Aug 15 15:06:22 UTC 2021

Hi Jakob,

but the as-set only checks the origin AS in the announcement, it doesn't
lookup the prefix <-> as relation from RADB/RIPE/Whatever, as i understand it
correctly!

Or is there some lookup mechanism as Ytti/Mark mentioned?

regards,
tim

--
Tim Weippert
http://weiti.org - weiti at weiti.org
GPG Fingerprint - E704 7303 6FF0 8393 ADB1  398E 67F2 94AE 5995 7DD8