"Tactical" /24 announcements

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Mon Aug 9 17:38:33 UTC 2021

Folks can announce longer than 24 masks all day. They're unlikely to
propagate very far though, since most won't accept longer than 24 from the
world at large.

To the OP, there are some valid reasons to strategically deaggregate here
and there, but a blanket "yolo my entire allocation into /24s" seems to be
a pretty ill considered request.