Where to get IPv4 block these day

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Aug 6 23:41:55 UTC 2021

The single biggest problem with IPv4 is NAT. The primary cause of NAT is address shortage. As such, I’d argue that IPv6 solves the two biggest problems with IPv4.

Problem is that those who want to wait until everyone else moves forward before they do are a sufficient mass to severely hamper forward progress.

Owen