Where to get IPv4 block these day

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Fri Aug 6 20:00:25 UTC 2021

>> It was intended to be an IPv4 replacement to provide connectivity.
>> Do majority of smart handsets OS today support v6?
> Actually, yes.  Many mobile networks are all v6 internally with NAT to
> external v4 sites.

what i love most about the why ipv6 {has not deployed | does not work
for me | must be used immediately if not sooner | ...} is that it
provides such a rich field for posting to nanog etc.  and folk think of
new brilliant discussion points every day.  </snark>

randy

---
randy at psg.com
`gpg --locate-external-keys --auto-key-locate wkd randy at psg.com`
signatures are back, thanks to dmarc header butchery