Where to get IPv4 block these day

Noah noah at neo.co.tz
Fri Aug 6 15:22:42 UTC 2021

On Fri, 6 Aug 2021, 18:11 Fred Baker, <fredbaker.ietf at gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Aug 6, 2021, at 6:48 AM, Josh Luthman <josh at imaginenetworksllc.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > v6 isn't a solution today for v4 problems.
>
> I don't know that IPv6 was ever intended to be a solution to IPv4 problems
> per se.

When a seed is planted in soil, a number of factors (moisture, condition of
soil, water, enegy/light) contribute to its chances of germination.

Assuming all the factors remain constant, the growth of the germinated
plant also depend on a wide range of factors.

A maize seed for instance take a spontaneous natural process of 3 to 6
months to become corn.

It was intended to be an IPv4 replacement to provide connectivity.

Do majority of smart handsets OS today support v6?

Majority of people I know (due to economic factors) own lowend android
handsets with no support for v6. This group forms majority of eyeballs that
contribute revenue to local Telecoms whose network is heavily CGNAT.

Noah