Where to get IPv4 block these day

Andy Ringsmuth andy at andyring.com
Thu Aug 5 20:53:18 UTC 2021

*Sigh*

I hear you. Have IPv6 at home perfectly fine via Spectrum.

At work however, my provider (Allo Communications in Lincoln, Neb., FTTH for 100% of the city, completely brand new network in the last 5 years) is stuck on CGNAT and no IPv6 (unless you pay for IPv4 addresses which we of course do as we need them). I don’t get it. They claim to be waiting on their upstream providers last I heard. Which is, of all folks, Hurricane Electric, one of the early big adopters of IPv6.

----
Andy Ringsmuth
5609 Harding Drive
Lincoln, NE 68521-5831
(402) 304-0083
andy at andyring.com

“Better even die free, than to live slaves.” - Frederick Douglas, 1863