Where to get IPv4 block these day

Tony Wicks tony at wicks.co.nz
Thu Aug 5 20:39:48 UTC 2021

From: Ca By <cb.list6 at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, 6 August 2021 8:20 am
To: Tony Wicks <tony at wicks.co.nz>
Cc: NANOG <nanog at nanog.org>
Subject: Re: Where to get IPv4 block these day

*sigh* you are assuming the end user is being somehow lazy and incompetent and NOT also deploying IPV6? Seriously, you still need parallel deployment of IPV4 in 99% of situations and its about time the attempted shaming of people for accepting the reality of the world stopped. I know we are in a post reality world now but at least on this list can we not descend into silly memes?

Yep, this what it has come to.

“I got a guy”

Just keep buying addresses and slamming in NAT boxes folks …

Here is a meme

https://imgflip.com/i/5ipi7s