Where to get IPv4 block these day

Phineas phin at phineas.io
Thu Aug 5 06:32:07 UTC 2021

It depends on the urgency and application of the block. You can get on
the ARIN waitlist for a /24 block - current wait time is around 2-3
months; we waited around 3 for ours to be fulfilled. They distribute
them in timed blocks from when old customers churn or get suspended.

https://www.arin.net/resources/guide/ipv4/waiting_list/

Phin