link monitoring

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Fri Apr 30 12:47:52 UTC 2021

     Yes the JNP DOM MIB is what you are looking for.

     It also the traps for warnings and alarms thresholds you can use
which is driven by the optic own parameters.
     ( Human Interface: show interfaces diagnostics optics <interface> ] )

     TLDR:

         Realtime: Traps;
         Monitoring: DOM MIB;

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443