Something that should put a smile on everybody's face today

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Wed Apr 28 05:50:00 UTC 2021

NANOG is not the right place to post this. This list is not an “interesting news group”, and as fascinating as the patent troll take down is, it has nothing to do with operational issues. Read the AUP, if your don’t believe me. Item 8:

Posts of a political, philosophical, or legal nature are prohibited.

I for one don’t want the list to be overrun again by people with a political axe to grind, no matter how noble.

 -mel