TC x IRRd 4.2

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 01:18:32 UTC 2021

Hi all.

TC IRR, an IRR operator focused on Brazilian networks, just changed to IRRd
4.2.
The new version allowed TC to deploy RPKI validation (thanks NTT for
sponsoring that development) and expose HTTPS endpoints for WHOIS and
submission that we hope will foster innovation around the database.

Every precaution was taken for this migration to be seamless for other IRR
operators, including matching of serial numbers. Every IRR server that
mirrored TC and supported -j status query was verified that it followed and
still correctly follows database journals.

But if anything appears broken, please let me know or e-mail
db-admin at bgp.net.br.

Thanks,
Rubens