Myanmar internet - something to think about if you're having a bad day

George Metz george.metz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 03:30:49 UTC 2021

First you say "not at all" and then you say "stop complying". If your
employees stop complying with the orders coming from the angry men
with guns held to said employees' heads, someone's going to get shot -
and it's going to be the telecom employees. That's significantly more
than a financial hardship and I cannot grasp how you think it could
possibly be otherwise.