Fwd: Re: OOB management options @ 60 Hudson & 1 Summer

Lost Email Forwarder [Do Not Reply][DART-4276] dart-4276-lost-email-forwarder at twitter.com
Sun Apr 25 07:35:11 UTC 2021

Before getting rid of the cellular based OOB, look into some more detail
about exactly what LTE modems are in those. I've seen some remarkable
results from equipment using the 600/700 bands (tmobile, verizon) for
getting signal into deeply buried concrete structures. There's a lot of
different types and capabilities of cellular data modems on the market.

https://groups.google.com/a/twitter.com/d/msgid/security-email-redirect/CAB69EHi%3D%2BAKTfd8NeMVaCvkEW0fucuLJ5QComNVxOeETc0YVcA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/twitter.com/d/msgid/security-email-redirect/CAB69EHi%3D%2BAKTfd8NeMVaCvkEW0fucuLJ5QComNVxOeETc0YVcA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.