BGP and The zero window edge

Jakob Heitz (jheitz) jheitz at cisco.com
Wed Apr 21 21:22:57 UTC 2021

I'd like to get some data on what actually happened
in the real cases and analyze it.

If it's a Cisco router at fault, then we have a bug to fix.
Even if it's not a Cisco, there may be ways we can help
to avoid the situation.
However, before we start on solutions, I'd like to get
a good understanding of what actually happened.

TCP zero window is possible, but many other things could
cause it too.

Anyone?

Regards,
Jakob.