Zayo or HE for IP transit

Adam Thompson athompson at merlin.mb.ca
Tue Apr 20 16:15:39 UTC 2021

IMHO:

  *   Zayo = worse coverage/connectivity, adequate connectivity to other Tier1/Tier2, massive fiber network
  *   HE = less redundancy built into their network, but best-connected to leaves/edges of the internet (and still good connectivity to core)

Others may have had different experiences, but that's what I see from where I sit.
-Adam

Adam Thompson
Consultant, Infrastructure Services
[1593169877849]
100 - 135 Innovation Drive
Winnipeg, MB, R3T 6A8
(204) 977-6824 or 1-800-430-6404 (MB only)
athompson at merlin.mb.ca<mailto:athompson at merlin.mb.ca>
www.merlin.mb.ca<http://www.merlin.mb.ca/>