Malicious SS7 activity and why SMS should never by used for 2FA

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Mon Apr 19 15:10:04 UTC 2021

> Can you point out the specific data you think supports your claim?

I can, but I'm not going to, because that's not what this side discussion
has been based on.

You said :

These low-income people are not the targets of identity thieves, spear
> fishers, or data ransomers.

I just showed you data that shows they are, but now are trying to move the
goalposts with new quantifiers. I think this discussion has run its course
for me. Take care.