OOB management options @ 60 Hudson & 1 Summer

jstalder at ieee.org jstalder at ieee.org
Thu Apr 15 22:29:49 UTC 2021

Ha! "Surprised"? Well, offering OOB for a reasonable price could be a
differentiator for the savvy colo providers, but bean counters say: "Huh? If
customer X wants OOB, they can pay ~$300/mo for a cross-connect". ~$300/mo
might seem an exaggeration, but not for some of us. Even ~$150/mo is
ridiculous.

If 4G-ish mobile service won't work, expect to pay. ;-(

-Joel