Texas ERCOT power shortages (again) April 13

Stan Barber sob at academ.com
Wed Apr 14 16:03:24 UTC 2021

I would suggest that the regulation paradigm in Texas does not allow
coordinated maintenance scheduling to adapt to supply and load issues
(especially in the face of a disaster like the Winter event earlier this
year). That would mean a stronger regulatory framework and that smacks of
government interference in the eyes of some.