Google IP Geolocation

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sat Apr 10 23:09:58 UTC 2021

I've had a similar issue in the past trying to get ready to peer with them. I wanted portal access to look at things. I may yet post a geofeed file just because.

(I was also rejected a portal account, didn't escalate to friends at google because I know my traffic is under a gig for now).

- Jared

Ps: Akamai can take geofeed if you have issues

Sent from my TI-99/4a