DualStack (CGNAT) vs Other Transition methods

Douglas Fischer fischerdouglas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 14:45:45 UTC 2021

Em ter., 6 de abr. de 2021 às 04:32, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ via NANOG <
nanog at nanog.org> escreveu:

> I don’t understand what you mean with the support folks, they just do
what their boss decides, like in any other technology deployment.

Well, Jordi... Do You know what is the important Body Part?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/2vgpzs/the_most_important_body_part/
😂😅

To me(and all that I know in ISP industries, including the very small and
the big ones) according to what is explained on the link above, if the ISP
would be a human body, the support would be equivalent to the rectum.