wow, lots of akamai

Luke Guillory LGuillory at reservetele.com
Thu Apr 1 19:06:59 UTC 2021

IOS 7 seemed to be sent to everyone at once causing large spikes along with saturating many links for smaller ISPs.

I believe after that it went more to a distribution type of sorts though I could be wrong. Maybe it was that 7 was so vastly different everyone was itching to try it.

Sent from my iPhone