Gaming Consoles and IPv4

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Sep 30 18:50:41 UTC 2020

>From 2013 and on, all the call of duty games are
managed-server-host-only for general multiplayer. You have to go well
out of your way to do P2P FPS gaming recently -- at least with CoD.
not sure about other games.

Based on packet captures and customer experiences, that doesn't seem to be
the case.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343