Apple moved from CDN, and ARIN whois

Denys Fedoryshchenko nuclearcat at nuclearcat.com
Thu Sep 24 18:23:45 UTC 2020

Mine is default whois on latest stable ubuntu.

x at x:~$ whois --version
Version 5.5.6.

Report bugs to <md+whois at linux.it>.
x at x:~$ whois 17.0.0.0/8

#
# ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use
# available at: https://www.arin.net/resources/registry/whois/tou/
#
# If you see inaccuracies in the results, please report at
# https://www.arin.net/resources/registry/whois/inaccuracy_reporting/
#
# Copyright 1997-2020, American Registry for Internet Numbers, Ltd.
#

No match found for n + 17.0.0.0/8.

#