SRv6

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Tue Sep 22 05:24:45 UTC 2020

On Monday, 21 September, 2020 16:16, Randy Bush wrote:

>> I'm not sure what you're saying here, I never said MPLS VPNs are
>> secure, only private. I hope others recognise that they are
>> different concepts.

>yes, privacy is one aspect of security.  and, as mpls vns are not
>private sans encryption, they are not secure.

That is blatantly untrue.  I have an MPLS VPN running from my Living
Room to my Bathroom.  It is not encrypted.  It is protected with 3G
security (Guards, Guns, Gates).  You do not need "encryption" in order
to be "secure".

--
Be decisive.  Make a decision, right or wrong.  The road of life is
paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.