Cogent emails

Daniel Corbe daniel at corbe.net
Tue Sep 15 22:39:36 UTC 2020

My reply to Cogent sales reps is usually something along the lines of
"We have a corporate policy of only taking connections from providers
that can give us a full Internet connection."

They get defensive when I point out that they have large holes in
their IPv6 routing table, but it usually gets them to go away for a
while.