curious spam...

Thomas Scott mr.thomas.scott at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 14:53:44 UTC 2020

> I treat it as a back-end mailbox for my own smtp server. 100% of email
> that reaches my gmail

box without going to another address at my mail server first is spam.

I used a similar flow a few years ago that worked until I made the mistake
of signing into some service using "Sign in with Google" and then it was
all down-hill from there. Within a few months I found myself on customer
lists that I hadn't signed up for, and my spam folder grew as well. YMMV,
but that was my culprit.
- Thomas Scott | mr.thomas.scott at gmail.com