curious spam...

J. Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Tue Sep 15 12:11:24 UTC 2020

Hey google, siri, or Alexa phoning home and your information put into a local database as a new person in the area for which they have bought your address.... I could believe that.

--
 J. Hellenthal

The fact that there's a highway to Hell but only a stairway to Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic volume.