BGP Community - AS0 is de-facto "no-export-to" marker - Any ASN reserved to "export-only-to"?'

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed Sep 9 11:41:10 UTC 2020

How is that any different than any other network with minimal connectivity (say a non-ISP such as a school, medium business, local government, etc.)?

Also, it would likely help that new ISP in Myanmar learn their limited upstream's communities if there were a standard.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com