BGP Community - AS0 is de-facto "no-export-to" marker - Any ASN reserved to "export-only-to"?'

Robert Raszuk robert at raszuk.net
Tue Sep 8 18:15:57 UTC 2020

Mark,

This does not require any more trust for say directly connected peers more
then today when you publish communities on the web page.

It is not about opening up your network. It is about expressing your policy
in a common way in the exact say amount as you would open up your network
today.

Notice that in addition to common types there is equal amount of space left
for operator's define types. It is just that the structure of community can
take number of arguments used during execution - that's all.

Thx,
R.